- All items are “Guaranteed as Represented.” LOWERY ANTIQUES WEB SITE POLICIES
- We respond to all ANTIQUES orders within 24 hours upon receipt.
- We will describe our ANTIQUES with as complete an identification and report of condition as our knowledge, research and experience allows. Measurements provided are approximate but fairly accurate. If we have missed a significant problem with an item that effects its monetary value, James Wm. Lowery Antiques will take it back for a full refund of its purchase price. LOWERY ANTIQUES WEB SITE POLICIES
- All ANTIQUES Sales to the trade are final. LOWERY ANTIQUES WEB SITE POLICIES
- James Wm. Lowery Antiques’ goal is to make our customers completely satisfied.
- James Wm. Lowery Antiques accept personal checks, money orders and cashier’s checks.
- ANTIQUES are shipped upon receipt and deposit of funds. Personal checks must clear before shipping.
- Payments must be made within 3 to 4 days of your purchase.
- New York State residents pay 8 % sales tax or a copy of Sales Tax Certification.
- Payments should be sent and made out to: James Wm. Lowery AMERICAN ANTIQUES 8279 Ashington Drive Baldwinsville, NY 13027
Easy Layaway Available on Most Items
- We will work with you to tailor a “INTEREST FREE” ANTIQUES layaway to fit your specific needs.
- 1/3 down ANTIQUES payment program with extended payment terms – 1/3 the second month, and the final 1/3 in the third month unless a except is determined at time of purchase.
- Items are not shipped until merchandise is paid In FULL.
- Any ANTIQUES layaway not paid for within the specified time may be subject to cancelation.
- All layaway payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Shipping and Handling
- Smaller items can be shipped via USPS, UPS, or FedEx and are packaged in house or professionally. Larger items can be freighted anywhere in the country.
- All shipping, handling and insurance is to be paid by the purchaser.
- All items must be insured for the amount of purchase.
- James Wm. Lowery Antiques will ship via the best and lowest cost shipper available.
- Upon receipt of a delivered item, please inspect it immediately.
- If for any reason it is not satisfactory to the purchaser, please notify us within 48 hours, via phone.
- Any activity to return the purchased item after the 48 hour inspection period voids the return policy. It is now at the discretion of James Wm. Lowery Antiques, if the return of the purchased item will be accepted and or may then be subject to a 20% restocking or cancellation fees*.
- James Wm. Lowery Antiques will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages arising from the use of any item that it sells once in the customers use.
- In case of a return, item must be returned within seven (7) working days from the date it was shipped.
- There will be a full refund only if the item is returned in the same condition as originally shipped.
- * Down payment applies to the percentage of the order total, including shipping and tax.
* Restocking and Cancellation Fees apply to the total purchase price of the item and DO NOT include shipping/handling or sales tax, which are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Purchasing any item from James Wm. Lowery Antiques binds you to their Policies.
- James Wm. Lowery Antiques will store your paid items for two weeks at no charge. After that time a fee will apply unless other arrangements are made.
Not to modify or use the materials for any commercial purpose(without written permission).
The inventory within Lowery Antiques Website could possibly include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. James Wm. Lowery does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Inventory contained on this website could change at any time without notice.
In no event, even if James Wm . Lowery has been notified orally or in writing, shall James Wm . Lowery Antiques be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lowery Antiques Website.
James Wm. Lowery may revise the Web Use Terms for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of the web use terms.
We at Lowery Antiques are committed to conducting our business in accordance with that policy in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Lowery Antiques will collect personal information by lawful and fair means. We will not obtain personally-identifying information, unless you choose to provide such information.
Personal data will only be relevant to Lowery Antiques for which it is to be used. We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes.
Lowery Antiques will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Lowery Antiques will only retain personal information for as long as necessary.
Your privacy is important to us.