- All items are “Guaranteed as Represented.”
- We respond to all orders within 24 hours upon receipt.
- We will describe our items with as complete an identification and report of condition as our knowledge, research and experience allows. Measurements provided are approximate but fairly accurate. If we have missed a significant problem with an item that effects its monetary value, James Wm. Lowery Antiques will take it back for a full refund of its purchase price.
- All Sales to the trade are final.
- James Wm. Lowery Antiques’ goal is to make our customers completely satisfied.
- James Wm. Lowery Antiques accept personal checks, money orders and cashier’s checks.
- Items are shipped upon receipt and deposit of funds. Personal checks must clear before shipping.
- Payments must be made within 3 to 4 days of your purchase.
- New York State residents pay 8 % sales tax or a copy of Sales Tax Certification.
- Payments should be sent and made out to:
James Wm. Lowery
8279 Ashington Drive
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
Easy Layaway Available on Most Items
- We will work with you to tailor a “INTEREST FREE” layaway to fit your specific needs.
- 1/3 down payment* program with extended payment terms – 1/3 the second month, and the final 1/3 in the third month unless a except is determined at time of purchase.
- Items are not shipped until merchandise is paid In FULL.
- Any layaway not paid for within the specified time may be subject to cancelation.
- All layaway payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Shipping and Handling
- Smaller items can be shipped via USPS, UPS, or FedEx and are packaged in house or professionally. Larger items can be freighted anywhere in the country.
- All shipping, handling and insurance is to be paid by the purchaser.
- All items must be insured for the amount of purchase.
- James Wm. Lowery Antiques will ship via the best and lowest cost shipper available.
- Upon receipt of a delivered item, please inspect it immediately.
- If for any reason it is not satisfactory to the purchaser, please notify us within 48 hours, via phone.
- Any activity to return the purchased item after the 48 hour inspection period voids the return policy. It is now at the discretion of James Wm. Lowery Antiques, if the return of the purchased item will be accepted and or may then be subject to a 20% restocking or cancellation fees*.
- James Wm. Lowery Antiques will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages arising from the use of any item that it sells once in the customers use.
- In case of a return, item must be returned within seven (7) working days from the date it was shipped.
- There will be a full refund only if the item is returned in the same condition as originally shipped.
- Purchasing any item from James Wm. Lowery Antiques binds you to their Policies.
- James Wm. Lowery Antiques will store your paid items for two weeks at no charge. After that time a fee will apply unless other arrangements are made.
* Down payment applies to the percentage of the order total, including shipping and tax.
* Restocking and Cancellation Fees apply to the total purchase price of the item and DO NOT include shipping/handling or sales tax, which are the responsibility of the buyer.